Tuesday 31 January 2017

Buying your first designer bag!




I wanna write this post because in 2015 I brought my first designer bag. I honestly didn't have a clue where to start and I remember reading blog posts just saying the same old things but since buying my first bag I have come up with some amazing tips that totally helped me along the way!





1. Watch youtube videos
Now I never actually did this till I had actually brought my first designer handbag but omg this deffo would of come in handy. Watch unboxing of the bags you a interested in, try and find reviews, first impressions and handbag collections videos anything like this can change the way you look at a bag. This will definitely give you an idea of how the bag will wear to the pro and the cons of the bag. Its also really good to hear other peoples opinions on the bag.

2. Go and see the bag in person 
Buying online might be the most practical and easy way to get the bag you want, but there is nothing like going to the shop to get it. This is going to be a big moment in your life that you'll never want to forget if you are an avid bag lover like me. You will  also get to see the bag in person this may change your opinion completely about the bag but if your like me you'll probs just want it even more!






3. Pick a classic style and colour 
I know I know you've heard it all before but honestly do you really wanna be paying out loads of money for a bag you will never wear? 

4. When to buy?
Buy as soon a possible every year bag prices are going up! So why wait? Some channel bags are nearly 3 times the price as they were six years ago!!! 


5. Wearing it to death!
You obviously have to pick a bag you are going to wear to death. I have always thought no matter what the price I will wear my first designer bag everyday. There is no point spending loads of money on a bag that will just live in a box!


Have fun spending!
Sophie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment